Refer A Friend
We want to reward you and your friend by helping us grow our tribe!
You both choose your own reward!
With all the changes going on in the world, the world needs healing like never before. Which means the world needs Healers like never before.
As a Modern Healer Mastermind student, we naturally think you’re awesome.
And we know that awesome people like you usually have awesome friends. Healers who need to increase their income, their freedom, and their impact. In other words, friends who need Modern Healer Mastermind.
We are here to support you and others who are looking for what we offer. So, we’ve created the form below to make it REALLY easy to refer your friends to join us AND created some sought-after referral rewards to make it a win-win.
Here’s how it works:
If you send someone our way and they join our program during this time you or your referred friend will receive $1000 as a reward. You can decide on however you want to claim it!
Here’s how to refer someone:
- Step 1: Review and accept the Terms and Conditions below.
- Step 2: Complete the form on this page with your friend’s contact information.
- Step 3: Click submit.
Then, to give your friend(s) a clear understanding of what we do, we recommend sending them the link to our workshop: Modern Healer Workshop
❗IMPORTANT: Please note that you must submit your friend’s details before they book a call with us to receive your rewards❗
We’re really looking forward to helping your friends become even more awesome, and we’re DEFINITELY looking forward to sending YOU and your friend your rewards!
Ryan Rockwell and the MYT Team
Referral Program Terms
- A “Referral” means a person you refer to MYT under our Referral Program.
- “Notice of Referral” means your obligation to notify us by submitting the referral form here in the MYT member’s area.
- “Reward” refers to the choices of gifts, perks, or rewards you may receive for each Referral.
- “Member” refers to a person who has successfully completed our Yoga Mastermind Program.
Referral Program Terms and Conditions
- You must provide us with a Notice of Referral before the referred client has joined MYT.
- At the time you provide us with the Notice of Referral, you must be a Member in good standing. We reserve the right to declare any Member to not be a Member in good standing based upon our sole and absolute discretion.
- The Referral must be from outside of our network. This means that the Referral must not be a member of any MYT Facebook group or listed as a contact in our Lead Tracker previously when you provide the Notice of Referral.
- You must know the Referral personally and in a meaningful way. This is not an affiliate program, and we do not authorize any such type of marketing or advertising on our behalf.
- We reserve the right to discontinue this Referral Program at any time and without notice.
- The Referral must successfully complete the Yoga Mastermind Program.
- The Referral must have paid for the applicable course in full at the time the Reward is paid.
- We will attempt to provide the Reward within 60 days of the Referral’s successful completion of the applicable program; however, we make no representations or warranties in this regard and reserve the right to withhold the Reward for any reason or no reason at all.
- In the event, more than one Member refers to a Referral, only the Member who first provided the Notice of Referral may receive a Referral. MYT reserves the right to make an exception to this rule at our discretion should we see a fitting situation.
- We are in no way obligated to provide any Reward. We intend this to be a true gift to you; therefore, we should not and will not be obligated to give any Reward, whether legally or morally. You should not take any action or refer a Referral to us with the expectation that you are entitled to receive a Reward and/or that we are obligated to give you a Reward.
- By referring a Referral to us, you represent and warrant that you are happy with all courses, services, and/or products you have received from us and that all Referrals will be referred in good faith. You should wholeheartedly mean everything you say about our program to a Referral, and you represent and warrant that you will never make any false, misleading, or deceptive statement to any Referral about our program or anything related to your experience with us.
- MYT MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES IN RELATION TO THE REFERRAL PROGRAM. GYB IS OFFERING THIS REFERRAL PROGRAM ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS AND GRANTS NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY. GYB SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.